Friday, April 17, 2009

Experimenting with Bloggy Buttons


Okay..bear with me I am trying to create an Olabelhe button for my blog. Self admittedly I am not the most tech savvy and I will probably have to ask Ole for help on this one but I am going to try to figure it out on my own first....

Update: It's official! I need to stick to fabric, food and all things domestic. In other words...I'd better not quit my day job and start looking for a career in the computer industry. However, in my own defense. I think the button I designed looks great I just need help writing the code to get it to work....!@#$%^&* HTML!!!

Ole...Help!!!!

1 comment:

MaryAnne said...

Your button looks great! Ohana Mama has a great bloggy button tutorial - check it out here:

http://theohanamama.com/2009/02/helpful-hints-from-ohana-mama-creating-a-grab-button/

Now I just need to design a button for my own blog...

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin