Thursday, November 13, 2008

Feelin' Crafty



I have really been in the mood to do a bit of fall decorating over the past few weeks and I have been having lots of fun. The other day I was browsing the pages of PBK and saw the sweetest idea, no big surprise there, and thought..."My goodness, I can make one of those up in no time!" So, this morning I did exactly that. It's a fall garland made up with all types of fabric leaves that I stitched to some black ric-rac...cute, cute, cute. I really think it turned out quite similar to PBK's, but guess what...mine was all made from stuff I had in my sewing room so it didn't cost a penny! In fact I liked it so much I made two. One for the family room to hang on the mantle and another for in our kitchen to hang on the china cabinet. Now, I want to make a fun table runner to add just a little more whimsy to our harvest table.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin