Sunday, October 19, 2008

Ahhh...Much Better




My sewing room was beginning to feel a bit cluttered. So, it was time for a little rearranging and reorganizing yesterday. With all the fabric that has joined my stash lately I needed to make room. I "borrowed" this adorable dollhouse shelf from Abby's room to hold some of my treasures. I really love the way it looks. Abby wasn't very happy about it but we needed to make room in her room because she is going to be getting a desk. Then I moved a few more things around and I am much happier with the overall look. Now, I just need to use up more of my stash before I run into the same problem again and not have room to go with it.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

this is your sewing room? i am so jealous! it looks lovely!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin