Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Challenge Day 16 - "Lydia" Goes Dramatic!






Check this one out . . . yes, it's another  of my "Lydia" Dresses. However, this time instead of my usual  classics in soft pastels I went bold and did this one in a beautiful Black and white Damask combination. Talk about dramatic! Then for even more fun I added bright pink accents including a pretty ribbon sash, a beautiful flower and the biggest surprise of all a bright pink petticoat underneath...Wow! So, if you have a little girl who loves things a bit more modern and exciting this dress would certainly be a great addition to her wardrobe. Especially with Maxi dresses being so popular!

size 8-10
asking $65.00 + Shipping
all sales are final

*Please note this dress was only worn once for photos.

If you have any questions, or would like to purchase this dress 
please email me at Dawn@Olabelhe.com

Thank You

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin