Saturday, January 18, 2014

Challenge Day 14 - "Panda-monium"





"Panda- monium"

Cute, cute, cute...that's all there is to it! This is a adorable outfit and one that your "almost t'ween" is sure to love. The top is made from my "Mia's Top" pattern and features three different prints. The main print is white with whimsical trees all over it mixed in with sweet little panda bears. I've used accent fabrics in green and bright pink to accent the top and also embellished it with brown ribbon with little paw prints on it and bright pink ric-rack at the bodice to add a pop of color. I've also created a fun little patch from one of the panda motifs in the fabric to create a extra special little surprise on the bodice. It's all about the details . . . 
The skirt is made up from my "Erin's Skirt" pattern and is made from chocolate brown with tiny dots on it that perfectly compliment the top. 

Size 8-10
asking $50.00 + shipping
all sales are final
SOLD

Please note that this outfit was worn only once for photos.

If you have any questions or would like to purchase this outfit 
please email me at Dawn@Olabelhe.com

Thank You!
Have a great Saturday.
Oh, just so you know. I will be away for the day, so I won't be able to answer your questions until this evening when I return from our adventure.

Dawn



No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin