Friday, September 6, 2013

Meet Tatum! The Next New Design Coming to Olabelhe2!











Can you believe it . . . It's not another Mikayla! Today I want to introduce you to "Tatum" the newest piece I will be adding to my Olabelhe2 collection. I just think this little skirt is so special. Pretty, with a bit of sophistication, but still perfect for our young ladies who want to dress more grown up. Tatum has a slender silhouette with a gorgeous narrow pleated bubble at the very bottom to add a really interesting effect. This skirt is completely lined and features an elastic waistband for ease and comfort. Tatum will come in sizes 6-12 and will become available in my shop within the next few days. The top that Abby is wearing is another of my creations and I am still deciding if I want to add this to my collection as well. Can you believe how grown-up my little girl is becoming? Every time I look at her just a bit more of the little girl slips away and I see a beautiful young lady emerging. But I'm not going to get all sentimental here. I have several more examples of Tatum to show you over the next few days so keep a close watch for those and news about Tatum's arrival in my shop!

Dawn

10 comments:

Christine said...

Love this!! What great details. Yes, you must put the shirt pattern in your store as well. Such a beautiful piece. I love the neckline. Just love the tween looks you are putting together. Can't wait to see more!

Linda Lee Steaples said...

Wow LOVES this skirt and yes, yes, yes on the blouse it really makes a BEAUTIFUL OUTFIT FOR A YOUNG LADY... WELL DONE CONGRATS!!!! Linda Lee

ElizabethH said...

Absolutely a must to make the blouse into a pattern please! Love the skirt.

Pat said...

Love your new creations. I purchased fabric for three Mikaylas yesterday. Love this skirt, too. Please add the top to your pattern collection...I need it :)

Alicia said...

I love your "tween" designs. Much needed! And YES! Please add the blouse too!!!

Jan R said...

Please add the top to your collection. This is exactly what I
have been looking for to make for our 3 grandgirls. I used to make a similar top for their moms.

AggieDawn90 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
AggieDawn90 said...

I love this skirt AND top! Please put the blouse pattern in your store collection. I have been looking for sweet blouse patterns for my princess and this one is PERFECT!!! Thanks so much for your wonderful patterns.

MaryAnn said...

I love this skirt! It is so sweet and just right for a tween. I am so glad that you have included size 6 in the sizing too! I am going to purchase this now.

I really do hope that you will include the top in this collection as well because I will scoop up that pattern too! ♥

Samantha said...

Eeek! I love the skirt, but I came here very hopeful for the blouse pattern. I'm trying to put together a last minute birthday outfit for my daughter and I thought that would be perfect! Is it going to be available any time soon? Is it something I could draft off a bishop pattern? My daughter would love this...

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin