Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Autumn Pattern Sale!!!


My favorite time of year is right around the corner and I can smell autumn in the air. So, it's time for a celebration and that means a big pattern sale! Buy one, get one free on all patterns in my shop including printed patterns. But please keep in mind that some printed patterns have already sold out so please check availability on my website. To receive your complimentary patterns simple email me after you make your purchase and let me know which pattern or patterns you would like as your gift and I will email them to you right away. There is NO limit so please have a blast and stock up on as many designs as you would like. Happy Shopping! I'm off to make apple crepes for the kids for breakfast...yum!!!!

Email me at . . .
Dawn@Olabelhe.com

Dawn

1 comment:

ElizabethH said...

When will Emilys camisole be available? I have all your other patterns but now need the larger sizes.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin