Monday, July 29, 2013

Paper Pattern Closeout




After a lot of thought, I have decided to discontinue producing my printed patterns. This has been a really tough decision, but after I looked at all my statistics for the past several months it appears that it's overwhelming how many of you prefer the PDF patterns to the printed ones. Therefore, it just makes more sense for me to concentrate on the PDF patterns and with that in mind I should be able to put out more patterns because it will take less time. So, now is the time to grab them while you still can. There are limited quantities available and some are already sold out! I will do my best to keep my website updated as they sell out.

Not to worry, Olabelhe is still going strong. I just need to concentrate my time and effort in the direction you are showing the most interest in. It's unanimous, PDF patterns and "tween" clothing. I have a bunch of things to show you that Abby and I are both really excited about. I have fully embraced her growing up and her fashion taste heading in a new direction. We are switching things up and going from sweet and innocent to sweet and spunky, but still innocent! Not to worry, I still plan to keep our girls dressed age appropriate, but in ways that they will love and us moms and grand-moms approve of.

Otherwise everything here is fine. We have been super busy with Summer activities and gearing up for our vacation. We are all super excited to see my folks and anxious to hop in the car and head south. I have been stitching up a lot of pretty new things to share and writing new patterns. I just need the weather to cool down just a little so Abby and I can go out and take some photos. There is just no way I can expect her to get all dolled up and smile when it's 100 degree's out and we all are just melting. So, fingers crossed that soon the temps will start to drop and we can share some of these pretty new items that will be added to the shop.

Dawn

1 comment:

Janice said...

So sad to hear your patterns won't be in print!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin