"The destiny of nations lies far more in the hands of women, the mothers, than in the possessors of power, or those of innovators who for the most part do not understand themselves. We must cultivate women, who are the educators of the human race, else the new generation cannot accomplish its task."

~ Friedrich Froebel

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

More Of "Heidi"




I've been meaning to photograph Abby in both of these for the past week or so, but time just hasn't allowed. So, I decided to show you these pics of both of these samples I created when I was testing out this new design. It's a far cry from cute modeled shots but, it's better than nothing. We have been super busy with school and today we are off on another field trip. I will be bringing my camera so if the pictures turn out well I will be sure to share them with you. Plus, I have something new to show you as well. However, while I'm still playing with it and testing it out you will just have to be patient. Trust me, I think it's worth the wait! Until then, enjoy these pics of sweet little "Heidi". Remember this pattern is now available in my shop.

Dawn

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin