Thursday, March 8, 2012

Cover Girl







Yesterday's photo session was a bit of a bust with Abby modeling "Olivia" and I just wasn't happy with  any of the photos. So back out we went this morning to try again and thankfully these turned out much better. This was the final missing piece to putting together "Olivia". So, today I am going to work on putting all the pieces together for the final result. My goal is to have the PDF version of Olivia in the shop this weekend and then the printed version will become available shortly after that if I get it to the printers asap. Until then here are a few more photos for you to look at so that you can start planning what you are going to do with your "Olivia". Enjoy!

Dawn

2 comments:

chickadee said...

Yeah!!! I am so excited!! My fabric came in the mail this afternoon for my Olivia!!! Strawberry Teaparty by Michael Miller!! Can't wait to get the pattern!!!! Love the pics!!

Ronda said...

I am blog stalking you just waiting for this one. When it hits the shop I am on it!!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin