Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Spring Pattern Sneak Peek...





Meet "Annelise". . .  another new pattern coming out this Spring. I was thrilled beyond belief that we are experiencing unbelievable weather here in Virginia. Today the temps soared into the mid 70's so Abby and I took full advantage of this glorious day and went to a visit a local garden. Sadly, we are going to have to wait a little longer for all the flowers to be in full bloom but it was still a pretty back drop for a photo shoot even in February. This little dress is so light and breezy and perfect to wear on those steamy summer days which will be here before you know it and I really love the look of layering it with a pretty little lacy camisole underneath. I really had fun with this dress and added "ruching" on the sides which cinch up with pretty little satin ribbons and tie into little bows and a hint of lace on the under skirt. BTW I am thrilled that Abby and I decided to grow out her bangs. Her new "do" is so sweet and the timing for Spring photos was spot on perfect. Growing out bangs is not fun...but we survived it even though I can't tell you how many times I was temped just to give up and cut them to get them out of her face. So glad I didn't!

Dawn

More new patterns photos coming tomorrow

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin