Monday, February 20, 2012

Presidents Day Fabric Sale!!!



Time to clean out some fabric to make room for new stuff! So, I've decided to have a Fabric sale! Everything is $7.00 per yard and I will only be selling in 1 yard increments. This is the perfect chance to add some great pieces to your stash! If you are interested please email me at Dawn@Olabelhe.com with your wish list and let me know how much of each print you would like and I will get back to you right away. This is a first come first serve sale and when it's gone. . .  it's gone. All payments must be made via PayPal or check/money order.

I will update after each sale to keep quantities up to date for you.

Happy Shopping!

What I have available:

1. Riley Blake Farm Fresh Fruit & Veggie print ~ 5 yards
2. Riley Blake Farm Fresh Farm Animals print ~ SOLD OUT
3. Riley Bake Farm Fresh Red Gingham ~ 5 yards
4. Riley Blake Alphabet Soup Pink print ~ 4 yards
5. Riley Blake Alphabet Soup Grey w/ Flowers print ~ 8 yards
6. Riley Blake Promenade Blue Floral print ~ SOLD OUT
7. Riley Blake Promenade Blue/Yellow Plaid ~ 2 yards
8. Riley Blake Daydream Cream Floral print ~ SOLD OUT
9. Riley Blake Daydream Yellow w/Cream Dots ~ 3 yards
10. Lake House Dry Goods Yellow Rose print ~ 5 yards
11. Lake House Dry Goods Soft Blue Micro Dots ~ 8 yards
12. Lake House Dry Goods Pink Cakes ~ 10 yards



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh wow!!, they are all so beautiful!!!, really love the yellow and blues!!! Wish I could buy all of it!!!! I hope it all sells super fast!!! I'm saving for your spring patterns that haven't been released yet!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin