Saturday, February 4, 2012

Divine Miss Emmaline






Another new dress!!! This one is named "Emmaline" and it was the original dress I designed which then "Daisy" was inspired by. As you can see they are very different dresses. Emmaline has two rows of very full ruffles which gives it lots of movement as it's oh, so fun to twirl in!! This dress is super comfortable and works well for casual as well as dressy occasions. I think this is one of my new favorite styles. I also made up one of my "Madison's Jacket's" to show you how well this great little jacket works so well with so many styles. Emmaline will  be one of the new patterns which will be arriving in the shop this month!

Dawn

Note: For all of you who asked about "Where I purchased the fabrics for this dress?" as of 2-11-12 they are in stock at Allegro fabrics.

1 comment:

Colleen said...

cute dress. i like the jacket with it. I love the prints you chose. Can you tell me where you bought the fabric and if it is still available.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin