Sunday, January 15, 2012

How About This One???


Here's another new pattern I've been working on. This adorable little blouse is called "Tilly"and I have really enjoyed playing with this new style. So comfy and girly all at the same time without being too fussy. This one is going to be perfect for Spring and Summer. I have already made a bunch of these and I am dying to take pictures of Abby in it because it looks so stinkin' cute on. Just imagine this with a sweet little pair of capri length pants or shorts. I just have to wait until it's warm enough for us to go out and take pictures again. I have to say, living here can be a little challenging when it comes to taking photos of Abby modeling things outside. Currently it's way too cold but in just a few months we will all be wishing for these days again when the thermometer starts rocketing into the sweltering heat and then it's too hot to go out. So, for now I will have to be content with giving you little glimpses of some of the things I have been playing around with and anxious to hear what you think.

Dawn

13 comments:

Laurie said...

Pretty cute!

barb said...

that is sweet. Take her to Florida for a modeling session? Just an idea.

Maggie Roe said...

So cute!!

Fabienne said...

Just adorable!

Fabienne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Colleen said...

cute! I think the style would make a cute dress too in a longer version. what about doing her modeling inside.

Colleen said...

cute! I think the style would make a cute dress too in a longer version. what about doing her modeling inside.

Garilyn S said...

I love it! I like the idea of a longer option too.

Unknown said...

Beautiful!!! I've got an almost 10 year old an an almost 2 year old... I don't want my baby (who is just moving into a size 24 months) to grow to fast, but I am looking forward to her being able to fit into the size range of your patterns! I'm storing them for future use anyway... Love the girly patterns that you create!

Ronda said...

Love love love this sweet little blouse. It looks so feminine and cool my girls will love this one looking forward to getting this pattern!

Dawn said...

Thanks so much for all your wonderful comments. Yes, there are dresses. Two of them in fact. One with the same bodice and another one that is quite different. As for the trip to FL, I have thought about it and because my folks live there that is a possibility and as for the indoor photos I have considered that as well. Perhaps, I may have to check out the arboretum up in Richmond for photos.

Dawn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Karen said...

Yes Dawn!!! Take her to Florida!!! Maybe around Valentine's Day?? :D

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin