Sunday, September 18, 2011

More For Fall




Here is another idea for Fall and yes, another kit! This one will also become available next week! I used some really great fabrics from "Adorn It" a great little fabric company. Once again my obsession with gray but this time paired up with this gorgeous tomato red. If you are interested in this one it will be available at Allegro Fabrics! I can't tell you how much fun I am having making these kits up and thanks so much to all of you who are enjoying them as well.

Dawn

3 comments:

Ronda said...

Beautiful as usual! Thanks for all your talent inspiration and the way you make your patterns so easy to read!

Aunt Honey said...

Which pattern is this?

Dawn said...

I made this dress using my Annikka pattern.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin