Friday, August 19, 2011

Remember This One?


This was one of the very first "Natalie's" that I created. I made it over a year and a half ago and this pattern, by far, has been one of my most popular! This was also one of the dresses that was featured in the current issue of Sew Beautiful Magazine. I have received so many wonderful emails about this exact dress and so many of you wanting to recreate it. Sadly, because this fabric is from an older collection from Tanya Whelan it was sold out just about everywhere. About 3 weeks or so ago, I received the best phone call from a desperate customer who was "willing to do just about anything" to get her hands on this fabric to make this exact dress for her granddaughter! I couldn't resist, I put in a few phone calls and called on the powers that be to pull some strings and get this fabric. Well, it's here! A full brand new bolt of this gorgeous fabric and yes, I've made it into yet another kit for you. So, if your interested pop over to my shop and grab one before they are gone. Also, I will be offering a limited amount of these fabrics to be sold on their own so take advantage to add some of this to your stash before it's gone.

Dawn

1 comment:

Sew Pretty Dresses said...

That's my favorite dress you have designed! So very pretty in the Delilah!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin