Tuesday, May 3, 2011

A New Pattern Is On The Way...Actually, 2 New Patterns!










Yes, I know I have been quiet for the past few days but it's not because I haven't been busy...in fact, I have been super busy working on two new designs for you. I'm actually experimenting with new styles that might be better for bigger girls...mainly due to the fact that Miss Abby is growing up too and she is wanting more grown up styles but I am still wanting her to dress sweet and feminine. Hence the birth of these two new patterns "Hillary" is a beautiful baby doll length dress with ties at the shoulders and pretty details on the bodice to make it a little "more stylish" as Abby says. Hillary also looks adorable with capri length pants, pantaloons, bloomers or even bike shorts.

Next up, "Audrey's Skirt". I can't tell you how much I am loving this skirt. It's more of a straight style reminiscent of the pencil skirts that Audrey Hepburn used to wear. She was such a style icon and one of my favorite actresses as well. However this is is perfect for little girls with playful ruffles at the bottom and an easy fit that's not too fitted.



Here are a few more photos of Abby wearing "Audrey" with just a simple little lacy tank top. Talk about  simple "Tween Chic" that's easy, feminine and still very appropriate for young ladies. What do you think?  Both of these new patterns are well on their way to being done and I hope to make them available to you within the next few weeks. So keep an eye open for news about their arrival.

Dawn

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin