Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Psssst...I Have A Secret...



Sorry I've been quiet for the past few days but I am working on something, well...kinda big right now. Nope, I can't spill the beans about it yet but it's really awesome and I can't wait to tell you but it's just going to have to wait! Gosh, I sound like I am talking to my kids. Speaking of which I am actually taking Abby and Henry to Florida for a week in a few days....which is part of the of the secret... and that's all I am going to tell you. So, I will be out of the loop and VERY busy for about the next two weeks or so and then my crazy life will hopefully return to a dull roar and I can get back to work. 

Dawn

3 comments:

Bethany Lynn said...

That's funny! I am going to Florida too this week! Have fun while your there :) I hope you will have time off and not tons of work!

Ellie Inspired said...

Hmmm....I wonder what you're doing!! I want to come too! :)

Laurie said...

OOOhh....secrets are hard! I bet it will be good though!

Enjoy your trip and don't spend all your time being busy.

Speaking of which, I read your post to my LH and he said, "That sounds like your life dear." lol

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin