Wednesday, March 23, 2011

A New Toy Heading My Way...


I am sure most of you have heard/seen/bought one of these amazing machines. It's a Silhouette SD. Well, I did it...I caved in and treated myself to one as kinda an early b'day present for myself. I have a few specific uses for this for "Olabelhe" advertising...but I am sure I will find tons of other fun uses for it as well. I can go "label Happy" and make clever tags for everything in our house. I am already very organized but now I can artfully label it. I can see lots of great thing for the kids. Christmas gifts, b'day gifts...the possibilities are endless. If you have never seen one of these in action you should go over to Youtube and look up Silhouette SD and drool over all the great things you can do with it. Also, if any of you are interested Char over at "Crap I've Made" is running a promotion right now through the 27th for a sweet little discount for one of these with a bunch of cool stuff for free. Think beautiful appliques...yes, it works on paper, fabric, adhesive vinyl, and a few other things as well. I am stalking the mailman and hoping mine will arrive today or tomorrow because I can't wait to play with it!

Dawn

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin