Friday, March 18, 2011

Lots of Samples Heading off to Chadwick Heirlooms

"Natalie"

"Jillian"

"Rebecca"

"Lauren"

This week I have been busy working on a few samples to show at Chadwick Heirlooms. Pat asked me if I could make her some samples using some of her gorgeous fabrics so that people coming into the shop could see my designs in some of the fabrics she had available in her shop. Of course I was happy to  "go shopping" at Pat's for fabric. But I have to say, it wasn't easy narrowing it down to just a few choices. She has soooo many bolts of TDF fabrics I was honestly a bit overwhelmed and had a very hard time choosing. These are just a few of the pieces I made for her, there are also a few more but I'll save those for another post. I will be delivering all these beauties to Pat tomorrow. Yes, I could have mailed them to her but honestly...I am always looking for an excuse to drive up to Richmond to go visit her and see all the new treasures that have arrived at Chadwick's!!! Granted, I need more fabric like I need a hole in the head but, sometimes I just can't resist!

See you tomorrow Pat!

Dawn

5 comments:

Valerie said...

The bunny outfit is adorable - I love this fabric. What a classic Easter look!

Laurie said...

Some people get to have all the fun! You will have to tell us about your trip.

mummy_chelle said...

I love the chocolate and pink Natalie dress the best but they are all gorgeous Dawn - as usual.

AllegroFabrics said...

Those are lovely, Dawn! I am sure Pat and her customers will be thrilled! Linda

Vintage Chicken said...

Not sure is this is an accurate way to describe or not, but the fabric and patterns make the most luscious dresses!

Gorgeous!
You inspire me to get busy and drag out my sewing machine.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin