Monday, January 10, 2011

They've Gone To The Printers!!!!



I just got back from the printers and they are printing the 1st batch of prototypes as I write this. I can't tell you how exciting this is and what a journey! I would have never imagined a little over a year ago that I would be preparing to be able to distribute my patterns in paper format to fabric shops. This really is a dream come true! A little scary, but even more exciting! I have already begun taking pre-orders so, if you are a shop owner and would like to place a pre-order or if you would like to tell your your favorite fabric shop about me I would be very appreciative. I will be going back over to the printers in a few hours to carefully check everything and make any adjustments that need to be made and then as soon as I give the "okay" they will start printing. According to their estimates it should take about a week and then they will be ready for me to pick up. So, soon, very soon I will be sitting here amongst boxes and boxes of Olabelhe printed patterns!

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to email me for more information at Dawn@Olabelhe.com

Dawn

5 comments:

Bethany Lynn said...

How exciting! What wonderful news!

Karen said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7ovFDNn-zg

Love you Dawn!!!!

Goosegirl said...

YAY!!! I am so excited for you!! This is so exciting Dawn!! Congratulations on this wonderful new part of your adventure!!

Ellie Inspired said...

Congratulations!!! Show a picture of all your boxes of patterns when you get them! It will be fun to see. I'm going through the process right now and it is a lot of hard work to say the least so my "Congratulations" on finishing is REALLY heart-felt! :)

Dawn said...

Thank you all so much for your well wishes! It is very exciting. We hit a little unexpected hiccup and we are trying to work that out as quickly as possible. It would have been too easy if it went off without a hitch. But fingers crossed that we don't come across any more.This process is very time consuming and there is much more to it than meets the eye, however, I am sure it will all be worth it in the end.

Thank you all again!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin