Friday, September 24, 2010

On The Road with Olabelhe


That's right....Olabelhe is going on the road with a trunk show. Starting next month! First stop,
"Stitch-n-Lounge" in Cedar Hill, Texas. Kelly, recently opened a new sewing lounge and my trunk show will debut there right after her Grand Opening! After months and months of thinking of ways to get my patterns into shops I have finally come up with a great idea and I am working with a few shops to "test" my plan and the trunk show is a big part of that. After receiving so many wonderful emails from shopkeepers across the country and even abroad I had to come up with a clever way for people to be able to see my stuff in shops. So, If you are a shopkeeper, or know of a shop close by that might be interested in having an Olabelhe trunk show please contact me, dawn@olabelhe.com for more information. This is going to be so much fun!!!

Now to get back to the sewing to make more samples to go into the trunk! Then this afternoon I am heading to Norfolk to go to the SAGA conference to peek in and say "Hello!" Let me know if you are going to be there because I would love to meet up with some new friends!

Dawn

3 comments:

Vintage Chicken said...

Ohh.... I need to look that shop up on my mapsco...I'm not too far from Cedar Hill; I could make a visit to her store.

Laurie said...

Great to hear about your trunk show! I talked to Material Mart in Midland, MI today about your patterns.

I gave her your website name and she seemed interested since she only had one other childrens pattern she carried.

I could meet you there!

Ellie Inspired said...

Dawn, I was there!! I thought about you when I drove through Williamsburg. I wish I had known you were at the conference because I would have loved to meet you! Good luck with your trunk shows!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin