Saturday, September 4, 2010

Bits & Pieces of This and That...




As always it's been a flurry of activity at our house. Trying to get back into the swing of school after a long summer, sewing, designing new patterns, Fall cleaning...anyway you get the idea. Ole leaves on Sunday to fly to Germany to visit his family for a few weeks so it's just going to be me and the kiddos for a while. I have several fun excursions planned while Ole is away including a trip up to DC to go to Ikea. We haven't been in a while and the kids have been asking to go, so it's a plan. We are also going to be going up to Richmond to the Children's Museum and the Science Museum for a visit as well as a few more surprises I have in store for them. I will be working on drafting new patterns and sewing up a bunch of samples to show you as well as some for my upcoming trunk shows! Plus, more and more exciting things are in the works. Oh, and I just had to mention that Terri is having a big Labor Day sale at Fairytale Frocks & Lollipops! 15% off everything in the shop!!! Plus, she just got in some gorgeous new fabrics which I am just itching to play with! So, hop over and stock up on pretty fabrics and anything else you might need for upcoming sewing projects!!!

Dawn

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin