Sunday, June 20, 2010

New Fabrics To Play With!!!

http://www.fabric.com/Webdata/Product/8a9efaf1-87f3-4e69-b846-a0ce55c53f7a/Images/Large_FQ-1058.jpg
Talk about Christmas in June! I received a big box of fabric from Terri today!!! It's all from the new line from Moda called "Fresh Cotton" by Fig Tree Quilts. This was one of the collections that I just fell in love with when we were at Quilt market and I couldn't wait to start playing with it. I love, love, love it and my imagination is just bursting with cute ideas. Abby and I laid it all out on my sewing table this evening and started mixing and matching to decide which combinations we liked the best. She was so sweet, and really getting into it just like me. I couldn't be more thrilled that she is finished with kindy and back home with me. I've got my buddy back and I'm just tickled pink!!! I've got all my babies home with me and we are now officially a full fledged home schooling family. Now Abby and I will have all the time in the world to sew together and play. She is just itching to start designing and making her own creations. I can see lots of really cute "turtle socks" made up in these gorgeous prints. If fact, Abby said, "Mommy when are you going to start sewing with these fabrics????" when I asked her why she said "Because, I can't wait to play with all the scraps!" She really is my daughter!!!

Dawn

1 comment:

Goosegirl said...

Oh pretty!!! What fun you are going to have!!! I can't wait to see what you make with these pretties. And I can't wait to see some turtle socks too!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin