Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Oh, I can't wait to play with these!!!!




Terri just got in the most adorable collection of fabrics called "Simply Sweet" from Henry Glass. When we saw this collection we just knew we wanted the entire thing because one print was cuter than the next one. Well, it all arrived yesterday and now I am just itching to play with it! Oh, the ideas are just swirling in my head and I can't wait to get started. Also, Terri and I decided to celebrate May Day by having a sale in the shop. 15% off your entire order...hmmmmm.... I wonder what I am going to add to my cart! So pop over to
Fairytale Frocks & Lollipops to see all the great stuff and stock up for your spring/summer sewing projects...I know I am!!!!

Dawn

3 comments:

Ellie Inspired said...

I just bought some of that collection too! I made one of my new skirts with it but the rest are for gifts. I soooooo want to keep it though! Can't wait to see what you come up with. Hey, email me if you have time. I am completely lost about something.

Sarahnthegirls said...

Isn't that beautiful?! I have some on the way and can't wait to get it sewn up.

Goosegirl said...

Oh I want some so bad!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin