Sunday, March 21, 2010

Tyra Banks Watch Out!!!





Abby and I went down to the beach to stick our toes in the water and enjoy this unbelievably gorgeous Spring day. Hard to believe we were freezing our butts off just two weeks ago and today it's in the 80's! I'm sure that per-usual we will have our 2.5 days of Spring and then jump headfirst right into Summer here in Virginia. Oh, how I dread Summer, it's just too stinkin' HOT here!!! and I DO NOT do well in the heat. Needless to say Abby and I took full advantage of today. She asked if we could go take pictures and wanted to know if I had any new dresses for her to model and lucky for her I had 4 new ones waiting! She chose this one made from gorgeous ArtGallery Fabrics and I couldn't agree more, it's stunning.

Abby rocked our photoshoot! She is a complete natural. I don't even have to tell her what to do. I just snap the pictures while she poses. I was cracking up the whole time thinking..."Oh boy, am I going to have my hands full in a few more years with this one!"

BTW if you are interested in these fabrics you can get them here!!! They are spectacular and the perfect weight for easy breezey summer dresses!!!

Oh, just in case you were wondering...This is "Lauren" my next pattern which is due out within the next few weeks!

Dawn

1 comment:

Goosegirl said...

I love it! And I wish I were there! The one and only vacation we had in Virginia was in August of 2001 and I swear we were melting the whole week. But it was beautiful and glorious anyway. I love the dress and Abby's smile is adorable and precious as always. I am glad you had a fun day with your girly.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin