Sunday, November 15, 2009

Introducing "Phoebe"





Yes, I have really gotten back into the swing of things and I am almost ready to release my next pattern to my wonderful testers. I actually designed this one last year and recently found it in the depths of Abby's closet and I fell in love with it all over again. So, I thought it would be fun to make this the next pattern in my collection. "Phoebe's Jumper" is a very twirly, very girly jumper! It has a double layer skirt and of course I couldn't resist adding a ruffle to the bottom of the under skirt. The bodice is slightly over sized for a more relaxed look and it has shoulder straps to keep everything in place. As you can see i really had fun with this one and added all kinds of fun touches and played around with it a lot. One strap buttons in the front and the other in the back. How cute is that? It also has a sweet little pocket on the bodice for keeping "girly treasures" in. Abby says, "It's the perfect size pocket for diamonds"...only she could come up with that one!

One of the things I really love about "Phoebe" is that it is truly a 4 seasons jumper. Perfect in the fall/winter with a long sleeved-T or turtle neck and adorable in the spring/summer with a tank or T-shirt. I really think this little jumper is a perfect addition to any little girls closet.


Dawn

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE it. I'd be happy to test for you.

morozfam7@hotmail.com

Just got the Annika dress and I am so in love with too.

Kristy

Heather said...

Oh that is one of my favorites yet! I love that it's all season and kind of lends itself to wearing at many different sizes. Beautiful work!

April said...

The colors in this one are so striking! You've been busy sewing again! Where have I been!?!

Amanda said...

This is beautiful! If you don't have enough testers, I would be happy to test a size 3 for you. :)

Anonymous said...

omg love it..I ready for this!!!!!

Bella...

stacey said...

Please tell me you are making the pattern up to a size 8-10... my dd would love this.
I have yards of chocolate roses in my stash that wants to be used ;)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin