Sunday, December 14, 2008

The Dilemma....






What on earth do you get for your retired parents who have just about everything under the sun and are happily living in sunny Florida?

Solution - You make them a 3 ft. tall stuffed Hot Pink Flamingo with crazy shorts on!

I saw this adorable pattern from "Melly & Me" and just knew it was the perfect gift for my mom and dad. They really get a big kick out of whimsical things and although their house is incredibly beautiful I know they will simply adore something just slightly tacky like this. I just wish I was going to be there with them when they open this on Christmas. I am sure the looks on their faces will be priceless. She is truly one of a kind!

2 comments:

Vintage Chicken said...

That is toooooo cute!!!

I'm sure they are going to LOVE it!

Great Idea!!

Elizabeth said...

this is seriously funny and cute!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin