Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Playing Along

Copy, paste and play along!

1. Where is your cell phone? In my purse
2. Your significant other? A brilliant German Nuclear Physicist
3. Your hair? Cute and sassy
4. Your daughter? Also, cute and sassy!
5. Your son? Which one? I have 3
6. Your favorite thing? being creative
7. Your dream last night? I don't think I had one last night
8. Your favorite drink? Cranberry juice
9. Your goal? To have more calm in my life
10. The room you’re in? Our home office
11. Your church? Mother Earth
12. Your fear? dentists
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Happy, healthy and content
14. Where were you last night? At home with my family
15. What you’re not? Patient
16. Muffins? carrot
17. One of your wish list items? Lenses for my new camera
18. Where you grew up? Upstate NY
19. The last thing you did? sleep
20. What are you wearing? My pj's
21. Your TV? if currently off
22. Your pets? two orange cats
23. Your computer? my lifeline
24. Your life? hectic
25. Your mood? currently happy
26. Missing someone? my friends and family
27. Your car? a mini-van
28. Something you’re not wearing? socks
29. Favorite store? Anyplace that inspires my creativity
30. Your summer? Too long
31. Like(love) someone? my husband and kids
32. Your favorite color? It depends on my mood
33. Last time you laughed? yesterday
34. Last time you cried? a few weeks ago
35. Who will repost this? yes

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin