How much fun is this!? My friend Sabrina over at "My Little Slice Of Pie" tagged me. I've always wanted to do one of these. Okay, let's see 7 interesting or weird facts about me???
1. When I was little I dreamed about being an astronaut.
2. One of my favorite movies in Armageddon, in fact we watched it last night. I just never ever get sick of it for some very strange reason.
3. I am a distant cousin of the "real" Laura Ingalls Wilder. Which is fabulous because growing up it was one of my favorite shows, and it still is! Thank goodness for the Hallmark channel!
4. I have always had a soft spot in my heart for skunks...don't ask!
5. I can't eat any animal that is cute...ie, rabbit, lamb, veal, etc. Beef is iffy because cows can be adorable with those big black eyes...but chickens and turkeys are just plain stupid and ugly. So, I don't have issues with them at all.
6. My husband I eloped! Yup, we ran off to Aspen CO. on Christmas Eve. It was unbelievably romantic and if I had to do it all over again, I would do it just exactly the same!
7. I actually got to meet the Dahli Lama. It's a very long story but nevertheless how cool is that!!!
okay, now to tag 7 more people.
1. Jenn at Take a Bow
2. Jenny at Allsorts
3. Linda at Lily and Ebony
4. Julie at Little Cotton Rabbits
5. Natalee at Small Something
6. Elizabeth at Bits of Sunshine
7. Beata at Rose Hip