Sunday, September 28, 2008

Sunday's Dessert


I have no idea where this craving came from, and I know that I am not pg. But I wanted Cherry Pie! So this afternoon I decided to make one for tonight's dessert. The house smells so yummy and the kids are so excited about trying it. To be honest this is the first Cherry Pie I have ever made so I hope it tastes good. I am not normally a pie-kinda-person but for some very odd reason it sounded really good to me. We don't normally have desserts after dinner but maybe I should start a new tradition of making a special dessert for us to enjoy after our Sunday dinner. Tonight we are having grilled chicken breasts with a delicious homemade Spinach Alfredo Florentine. Sounds de-lish doesn't it? It's a new recipe and I hope the kids like it but if they want Pie they have to at least try it!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin