Saturday, July 12, 2008

OoPSiEe Daisy































































































































































































My mom sent me this gorgeous daisy fabric and I have been a little stumped with what I wanted to make with it. That was until this morning! I had another brainstorm so I went to work in my studio and this is what I came up with. It's tons of layers, 3 skirts to be exact, with the top skirt buttoned back to show off the fabrics underneath and to give it a different effect. It also has miles of ruffles which I still do by hand, but that ruffler for my machine is beginning to look better and better all the time.

2 comments:

changapeluda said...

Oh my!

i haven't even scrolled all the way down this page & i am in awe!

Lovely lovely, so sweet AND cool.

:0]

Karen said...

Dawn,

I wish I had just an ounce of your skill and creativity!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin