Sunday, April 27, 2008

A little bit of Romance




I am in love!!!! I was browsing on line and found an amazing website for children's wear and I fell head over heels with every single piece. Everything was so sweet and romantic with an amazing vintage feel. I couldn't wait to get started and sew up some sweet little peasant tops and pantaloons to mix and match this spring. This is the perfect opportunity for me to use up some of the amazing antique laces and trims my grandma gave me ages ago. I just love this look for little girls.

1 comment:

muralimanohar said...

Umm..so what IS this amazing website?? :p

(Just found your blog through..um..hmm...oh, yeah, Phunkymama Confessions of a Craft Addict...am now trawling the depths, lol. Love your stuff!!)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin