Saturday, January 28, 2012

More of Daisy




 I just loved her little pout in this photo






Can you believe this crazy weather? It's almost February and it was warm enough this afternoon for us to be out in sleeveless dresses. Thank goodness, because I really needed to get some pictures of Abby modeling "Daisy" so that I can start working on the cover for the pattern. As you can see Abby and I had an absolute blast as usual and she was busy skipping through her favorite little meadow and swinging from the trees. Honestly, it was a bit of a challenge to get her to stand still long enough for me to snap any non-moving photos of her. I have received a bunch of emails from anxious moms and grandmas wanting to sew this one up for Easter and wondering when it's going to be released. I hope to have it available sometime mid February for you. Plenty of time for sewing up this fun and easy Easter dress.

Dawn

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin