Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Still Working On Lauren!






I spent today writing and "tweeking" my soon to be released next pattern "Lauren". Oh, how I do love this one and it appears that a lot of other people do too. I have received a ton of email with questions about it's release date and I am thrilled that "she" is going to be so popular. So, keep your fingers crossed that it will be very soon.

In the meantime you can feast your eyes on this one! Terri sent me some gorgeous new Jennifer Paganelli prints from her latest collection "So St. Croix" to see what I could do with these beautiful prints. I have to say I really love the colors in this collection. They are so crisp and clear and just looking at them makes you feel all cool and tropical. Makes me want to make myself a frozen strawberry Margarita...virgin of course!

Abby and I had so much fun at the beach taking these pictures and I cannot even tell you how many people complimented her on her dress. I am sure this one is going to be well loved this summer...makes me want to make one for myself.

Dawn

4 comments:

Sew Pretty Dresses said...

I love this little dress. The pockets are divine! Of course I like the fabric!

Karen said...

Beautiful!~

Karen said...

I think that you are an amazingly talented woman with fabulous time management skills. Your patterns are beautiful and your dresses are exquisite. I love the back closure on this one!

***Sharon*** said...

Can't wait for this one to become available!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin